Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"I'm Paul Ryan and Jesus Hates You"


Brought to You by Christians For More Hating Poor People and Stuff
I actually right now want to punch this smarmy little shit in the face. I'm glad I can't, but still. I want to.
"And so, this is what Mitt and I are talking about when we’re worried about more and more people becoming net dependent upon the government than upon themselves."
This piece of shit apparently believes he occupies some elevated moral position which entitles him to talk down to people who have gone through hard times and need a little help. I am so sick of these horrible bastards. They create and/or support policies that CREATE MORE POOR PEOPLE and then pretend to wonder why so many people need help. Just awful, horrible, broken humans. They don't deserve a single American vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment